Saturday, March 26, 2011

Welcome to Sustainawatt!

My name is Jim Mellentine, and I am a recent graduate of a masters program in renewable energy systems and policy at the University of Iceland and University of Akureyri (February 2011). During this educational journey, one thing I've noticed is that renewable energy and sustainability can be a complex topic with plenty of room for varying subjective opinions.
I started this blog in order to more objectively communicate information about topics that I find interesting in the field of renewable energy and sustainability. That's not to say I won't chime in with my own opinion every so often. I'll also post links to other blogs, podcasts, books, or articles that I have found interesting and informative.
I encourage you to provide constructive feedback so that I can improve the quality of this blog and my writing.  And healthy debate is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment